IEEE PELS Students and Young Professionals Symposium 2023
Authors must submit papers online. Please note early schedule for paper submission. If there is any ever-changing international and domestic travel restrictions, we will provide possibility of on-line presentation.
• The document should be in English and should not exceed five single-column double-spaced pages (excluding references). The submitted abstracts will be subjected to a peer-review process.
• Accepted papers will be published in the proceedings of SYPS 2023 after oral or poster presentation.
• Submission must be received by Jul. 30, 2023.
• Please submit your paper with 6 pages at maximum. Additional pages will be charged. The paper should be organized according to the template on the right.
• Papers submitted to SYPS Conference will undergo a double-blind review process. Submissions must have all details identifying the author(s) removed from the original manuscript (including authors' names, affiliations, acknowledgments and other related personal information).
• Submissions to SYPS must not be already published or under review at another archival conference or journal. Papers on arXiv do not violate this rule as long as the submitted paper does not cite them. Submitting a paper to the conference means that if the paper was accepted, at least one author will complete the regular registration and attend the conference to present the paper. For no-show authors, their papers will not be included in the proceedings.
Guideline for Submission System (Learningconf):
• Already have an account with Learningconf: Please login with your account and password directly and make the submissions.
• For New Users: Please create a new account and then make the submission.
• If you want to edit and update the manuscript, please log in the same account (User name & Password) to do that. Don't creat another account to do so.